All Other Lecturer Evaluation Workflows
Candidate Role in this Review Step
Faculty members scheduled to undergo review within your department will need to perform one task before their Lecturer WPAF becomes available for confirmation.
- Submit ALL review packet sections within the Interfolio by the deadline specified in the annual Lecturer Timetables provided by FAR
Interfolio Notification: Receiving Access to the Case
After the faculty member has completed the task above, you will be notified by Interfolio via email that a case is ready for your review.
The email will look like this:
Click on the Sign-in button to be redirected to Interfolio.
Responsibilities for the Review Step
- Log in
- Find the cases assigned to you as a Reviewer
- Confirm that all sections of the review packet have been submitted
- Forward case to the Departmental Review Level by the due date listed in the Annual FAR Timetables
- UPS 210.070 does NOT require that the Chair declare the portfolios complete as part of the evaluation process.
If you notice that material is missing from the WPAF and would like to give the faculty member a chance to correct it:
- “Unlock” the sections with the missing material
Contact the faculty member instructing them to:
- Upload the missing material
- Re-submit the sections when they are done
- Give them a deadline to complete the task
*PLEASE NOTE: FAR will not be creating binders this year, all paperwork that would normally have to go into the binder will be assigned as “Required Documents” at each review level. The process for satisfying these requirements will be discussed in later chapters