As a Lecturer Evaluator there are 2 methods to move submitted WPAFs to the next review level, by the annual deadline published in the FAR evaluation time tables.
Once cases are forwarded in the Lecturer Evaluation Cycle the Reviewer who forwarded the case loses access to the materials.
After logging in, click on an individual faculty name to open a case that has been assigned to you as a reviewer using the methods described in the earlier article about how to find your assigned cases:
- Search for them on your “Home” page
Search for them under “Cases” using either
- The search box
- The filter options
Once you have opened the individual case that you want to forward complete the following steps:
2. Click the “Forward To...” option from the drop-down menu
The forward to option will be either to "Dean Review" or "College Processing". Part-time Lecturer Annual Periodic reviews are not usually reviewed by the Dean, these cases will often go to the College for processing at the end of the review cycle.
3. On the Interfolio message interface keep the "send message” option checked and fill in the required parts of the message
4. Click “Continue”
Please NOTE: this method for moving cases forward is very useful if the Interfolio server is slow in opening up individual cases or if the Send Case button is non-responsive
2. To forward multiple cases you, as the reviewer, have two options:
- Forward all cases assigned to you by clicking the checkbox at the top of the filtered search results
- Forwarding groups of cases (but not all) by clicking the check-boxes next to names of faculty members
3. Click “Send Forward”
All required documents have to be uploaded for all selected cases before this step can be completed