Checking ALL Review Packet Sections
For each Lecturer WPAF assigned to you as Department Chair, check to make sure that all sections of a submitted packet are labeled as “locked”.
If any are unlocked after the annual submission deadline, lock them and forward the case to the DPRC.
Addressing any Missing Material from the Packet
This is optional for Department Chairs during the Confirmation review stage.
Sometimes a faculty member will forget to upload something as part of his or her Lecturer WPAF. It is the job of the Faculty Member to ensure that his or her WPAF is complete.
If you see any missing material and would like to reach out to the faculty member. Complete the process below BEFORE forwarding it to the DPRC.
Process for Adding Missing Material
- Go to the section in the Candidate Packet that has the missing material and “Unlock” it
2. Email the faculty member, whose packet it is, and inform them of the following:
- What items are missing from which section
- That you have unlocked the section where they need to upload the missing items
- He or she will need to log back into Interfolio, upload the missing material, and re-submit the section(s) that have been opened
- Give the faculty member a deadline to complete the task, because you as the Chair have to forward the case to the DPRC Review level by a date specified in the Annual Lecturer Timetables provided by FAR
Summary of Review Periods for Lecturer Evals
Part-time Lecturers might not have the SOQ and Grade Distribution Data for the entire period of review, because they do not always work for the entire Academic Year.
Often Part-time Lecturers will work only 1 semester in an Academic year.
|Full-time Lecturers/ Part-time Lecturers|
|Review Type||Interfolio Status||Period of Review|
|Initial Annual Periodic||Lecturer - Annual Periodic||
This type of review applies only to Lecturer faculty undergoing their first evaluation at CSUF
|Subsequent Annual Periodic||Lecturer - Annual Periodic||
|Year 3 of 3 (3-Year) Periodic||Lecturer - 3YR Periodic||
|6-Year Comprehensive||Lecturer - 6YR Comprehensive||
|Range Elevation||Range Elevation||